Note- Make sure you enter our holiday giveaway in conjunction with 24 Days of Plex Tips – If you haven’t yet, you can enter it here. Let’s get straight into the SS Plex
SS Plex has been in the Plex Channel industry for a while. Offering great, reliable streams for anyone. Again, SS Plex is a UnSupported Appstore channel, so read our guide here on how to install that.
But, as I mentioned in the title, it offers something very, very unique.
The ability to Download Content. I know- sounds impossible right? But, alas it is true. So, what else makes this channel worth a download.
- Quality Streams
- Not just quality, but reliable.
- The ability to download content
- Scrapes from a large variety of different movie sources.
- One of the few Plex Channels showing both Movies and TV in the same channel.
- The ability to add favorites
- Films both old and new.
After reading the features, do you want the channel? Since you do, let’s show you how to.
- Start by using this install guide, to get the UnSupported Appstore. The free app store filled to the brim with quality Plex Channels.
- After following that, go to your Plex Media Server IP followed by the port 33400. In the end it will look like 127.0.0.1:33400.
- Click “UnSupported Appstore”
- Now click “Jump To” In the dropdown menu select SS Plex, then click “Jump To”
- Click “Install” and wait it to tell you that it’s installed.
- You now have SS Plex for all your Plex media streaming needs.
SS Plex is a great channel for your Plex Movie and TV show needs. It’s downloading feature is so, so unique, and it makes the channel definitely worth it. Be sure to…
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK OF SS PLEX AND IT’S DOWNLOAD FEATURE ON OUR FACEBOOK AND TWITTER. LIKE WHAT WE DO? BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ON OUR HOMEPAGE!