With the SoundCloud Plex channel, stream music on Plex for free! Bring the entire SoundCloud website to Plex now. Read on for more information.
Note- Make sure you enter our holiday giveaway in conjunction with 24 Days of Plex Tips – If you haven’t yet, you can enter it here. Let’s get straight into the SoundCloud Plex channel.
Get the official SoundCloud Plex channel and stream music from SoundCloud on Plex complete free! SoundCloud is one of the longest running streaming music websites on the internet, featuring uploads by independent and signed artists alike. The platform has allowed many musicians to reach the mainstream spotlight.
When you install and launch the SoundCloud Plex channel, you will be presented with following options:
- Hot – Hottest music from the SoundCloud site.
- Latest – Latest music uploads
- My Account – Log in with your SoundCloud settings and access your account settings and favourites from within the SoundCloud Plex channel.
- Search – Use the search bar at the top of the channel to search for any of your favourite SoundCloud artists and you will return all of their search results. This is your ticket to stream any song off SoundCloud you want.
Interested in checking out the SoundCloud Plex channel? Follow our guide below and install it from the official Plex app store today. If you aren’t familiar with SoundCloud, check out the website at SoundCloud.com and search for music and you are sure to find some music that you are interested in.
SoundCloud Plex Channel Install Guide
- Open up Plex and from the main menu, navigate to the Channels section.
- Click Install Channels > Features
- Scroll down until you see SoundCloud and click on it.
- Click on Install and the SoundCloud Plex channel will be installed! It can be found in your Plex Channels section.