The Kiss Network Plex channel brings a huge amount of anime, animated, manga, comic, and asian streaming to Plex. Click here for more information.
The Kiss Network Plex channel lets you view content from Kissanime.to, Kissasian.com, Kisscartoon.me, Kissmanga.com, and ReadComicOnline.com. The channel lets you stream video and look at comics from the sites above and bring a huge amount of content!
Quality of the streams in the Plex channel range from 360p to 1080p. You can bookmark content and search across all of the sites. If you are an anime or cartoon fan then this Plex channel is a must for you!
Once you have the Kiss Network Plex channel installed on your Plex Media Server, view content on your Plex clients as well! From the developer, the following Plex clients have been tested and are confirmed to be working.
Plex Clients Tested Working:
- Plex Home Theater (Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, v1.4.1)
- OpenPHT (Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, v1.6.1)
- Android (4.4.2) (Plex Client App, v188.8.131.525)
- Plex Media Player (2.6.9)
- Plex/Web (2.7.2)
- Chromecast (Videos, Pictures)
Interested in the Kiss Network Plex channel? Follow our guide below and install it today.
Kiss Network Plex Channel Install Guide
- Click here to go to the Kiss Network github.
- Under the latest release version (v1.2.4 at the time of this post), under Downloads, click on Source code (zip) and the latest Kiss Network Plex channel version will download. Keep it mind where it saved on your computer.
- Locate the zip you saved and unzip it somewhere.
- Rename your unzipped folder and delete any text after “.bundle”, such as the version name or ‘-master’.
- Copy the Kiss Network folder into your Plex plugins folder. Click here if you do not know your Plex plugins folder location.
- Restart your Plex media server and your add-on should now show up in your Plex channels area.