The MovieGo Plex channel brings a great movie source to Plex. Stream new movies from MovieGo on Plex Click here for more information.
Quality of the streams in the Plex is most HD and there is a focus on HD content. The MovieGo website is great for adding new releases and it also shows popular movies this month.
Once you have the MovieGo Plex channel installed on your Plex Media Server, view content on your Plex clients as well! It appears that the channel has been tested and confirmed as working on Plex clients for iPhone and iPad, which is great! Give it a shot on the Plex streaming device of your choice and let us know in the comments section below how it works for you.
When you go into the MovieGo Plex channel, you will see a list of genres and years on the left side. Clicking on each section will show you movies sorted by most recently added to the website! You can also view the trailer for movies as well.
Interested in the MovieGo Plex channel? Follow our guide below and install it today.
MovieGo Plex Channel Install Guide
- Click here to directly download the MovieGo Plex channel.Keep it mind where it saved on your computer.
- Locate the zip you saved and unzip it somewhere.
- Rename your unzipped folder and delete the “-master” text from the path so that your folder is now named “MovieGo.bundle”.
- Copy the MovieGo folder into your Plex plugins folder. Click here if you do not know your Plex plugins folder location.
- Restart your Plex media server and your add-on should now show up in your Plex channels area.