Do you Keep up With the Kardashians? What about the Challenge? If so, MTV Shows Plex is the channel for you.
Note- Make sure you enter our holiday giveaway in conjunction with 24 Days of Plex Tips – If you haven’t yet, you can enter it here. Let’s get straight into MTV Shows Plex
Just before we get started, MTV Shows Plex is installed from the UnSupported Appstore, you can get that from here.
Everyone knows MTV. The once music TV Channel that’s now become the vessel for hit shows like “The Challenge” and “Teen Wolf” not to mention it’s titan “Keeping up with the Kardashians” MTV has took the test of time, and remains popular today.
MTV is like Marmite/Vegemite, you either completely hate it, or completely love it. This article is for the people who love it. So, should we get onto what this channel allows you to do?
This channel has:
- The ability to stream shows from MTV.com
- Great organisation
- Not just shows, but streaming Trailers and Deleted Scenes aswell
- Great quality for the shows. (1080p)
Though it may not seem like much, this channel is really, really well done for people who enjoy MTV.
The add-on sorts the shows into:
- MTV2 Shows
- Full Episodes
- Most viewed videos
Now we’ve covered that, it’s time for the install guide
- Get the UnSupported App Store from here.
- Once you followed that guide, type your server address followed by :33400, so 127.0.0.1:33400,
- After that, click “UnSupported Appstore”
- Click “Jump To”
- In the drop-down menu select MTV Shows, then click “Jump To”
- Click “Install” and wait for it to say that it’s installed.
Now you have MTV Shows Plex.
If you do love MTV this is definitely the channel for you. The availability, the content and the quality makes this a great channel. As usual, be sure to: