Here at PlexTips we’ve seen a real gap in Plex IPTV playback. MultiPLEX is our solution to the lack of good IPTV Plex Channels. Recently we crossed the line into beta, and finally we can show it to you.
Disclaimer: PlexTips.com is not liable, as we do not any of the content featured in this channel.
- Actively updated streams,
- Playlist is hosted externally, so when a link goes down, we can upload another without you needing to update the plug-in,
- HD and SD streams, so you can watch even if your internet isn’t great,
- Most sport channels (more coming soon),
- All of the UK BBC Channels
- All stream are categorized, so it stays well-organized,
- Constantly adding more streams
If that catches your fancy, MultiPLEX works on almost every client, excluding Plex Web.
How to Install MultiPLEX Channel
Before we start the install-guide, we need your feedback on this Plex Channel, so we can make it even better. You can submit your feedback on:
- Firstly, download the channel from here, and extract it,
- Remove the -master from the file name, it is just MultiPLEX.bundle and not MultiPLEX.bundle-master
- Locate your Plex Plug-ins folder, if you don’t know where that is, this article may help.
- Move MultiPLEX.bundle in the Plex Plug-ins folder
- Reboot your Plex Media Server
Voila! You now have MultiPLEX install and you are ready to stream live sports and TV channels.
A brief note:
We’ve been working on this for a while, and are so happy to show it to you. If you are from the Plex Forums, or elsewhere, be sure to have a look around our website. We try to show off the best Plex Channels, so, if that’s your thing you may enjoy our other content.
Also, thanks Cigaras for such a good base that I could fork, keep up the good work!
Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and subscribe to our subreddit. Be sure to give us feedback on this channel, so we can make it even better! If you haven’t already, subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email into the box on the homepage.