Have you wanted the hit Kodi skin Aeon Nox on Plex? Just follow this Plex Aeon Nox Skin Install Guide, and you’ll see how you can get it!
Aeon Nox is definitely one of my favorite if not my favorite skin out of Plex and Kodi, the fact that it’s got cross-platform support really shows the level of quality and availability the Developers want for everyone. So, should we get into the Plex Aeon Nox install guide?
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS FOR PLEX HOME THEATER, THE CLIENT, NOT FOR THE MEDIA SERVER, GET THE CLIENT HERE, CLICK GET APP AND UNDER THE SUB HEADER “PLEX HOME THEATER” CLICK WINDOWS OR MAC.
The Aeon Nox Install Guide
- Navigate to This Site, and click the blue text that says “aeon.nox.for.plex.x.x.x.zip”
- It’ll then start a download, wait for it to be downloaded.
- Extract the ZIP
- As we did in the Unsupported App Store Install Guide, we’ll navigate to app data by: Searching run, opening run. Typing in %localappdata% then clicking OK
- Find “Plex Home Theater/Plex Media Server”
- Now navigate to Add-ons
- Move the extracted into the Add-ons folder
- You now have the Skin for your client!
What This Skin Worth It
The material design that Aeon Nox adopts makes it a great choice for users, but this is not the only reason, some of the other include:
- Great similarity to Kodi, making it a great choice for people who are transitioning or giving Plex a try instead of Kodi.
- It’s got a great user-intuitive design, again, making Plex much more friendly for new users to not just Plex but the whole Media Server Scene.
- It’s not hard to install
- It’s frequently updated, at-least compared to other Plex Skins.
Personally, I think Aeon Nox is one of the best Plex Skins, if not the best Plex Skin around. And I hope this Plex Aeon Nox Install Guide, has helped you install Aeon Nox so you can give it a try for yourself.