Great news: CCloud will be receiving an update shortly, when it does be sure to follow us on Social Media so we can let you know.
Plex CCloud is one of the few Live TV channels currently on Plex. Is it good though? Does it work? Does it have a large variety of Live TV? Read on to find out.
Though few and far-between, Plex does have Live TV channels, and they are a treat. Similar to FilmOn, Plex CCloud allows free streaming of a large number of TV Channels. Unlike other streaming channels, Plex CCloud does not need the UnSupported Appstore, though it is useful for other channels, so you should probably get it anyway from here.
So, should we get onto the features?
- Free streaming of a large variety of TV Channels
- 1828 Channels to stream
- Really good categorisation
- Quality streaming- in most cases
- DumbKeyboard integration
- Access Control (Parental Control)
- Ability to “Pin” channels
- Multiple different types of lists to view channels.
Wow! 1828 channels to stream from? If that’s not a large vareity of Channels to watch, I don’t know what is.
Now, let’s get onto the Install Guide
- Go to this link.
- After that, click the “Clone or Download” button, then click “Download ZIP”
- Extract the ZIP into a temporary folder
- Next, press WindowsKey+R and it should open a Run box, if not, search in either the Charms Bar or in the System Search box in Windows 10
- Type %localappdata% and click the OK button.
- Find the “Plex Media Server” folder and open it.
- Open “Plug-Ins” and drop the extracted ZIP in there.
- Restart your Media Server
There you go, you now have the Plex CCloud.
Plex CCloud is one of the first IPTV Channels we’ve showcased here on PlexTips.com, we think it’s great, but…
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK OF CCLOUD AND IT’S MASSIVE AMOUNT OF LIVE TV ON OUR FACEBOOK AND TWITTER. LIKE WHAT WE DO? BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ON OUR HOMEPAGE!