CrunchyRoll is infamous in the anime world(s?) for it’s cheapness, and it’s extremely quick availability of new episodes. As an avid anime-watcher myself, I use Plex CrunchyRoll for all my anime. So, what does Plex CrunchyRoll let you do?
Disclaimer: You must have premium CrunchyRoll available at crunchyroll.com
Plex CrunchyRoll Features
So, let’s get right into the features:
- Completely Legal (No shady business at all)
- Extremely cheap compared to rival anime servicing
- Really good Plex integration
- The ability to watch the anime only one hour after it’s been released in Japan
- High-Quality and reliable streams.
What clients does it support?
- Plex Home Theatre
- Plex on Roku
- Plex on AppleTV
- Plex on Windows 8
- Plex on iOS, Android and Windows Phone
- Plex Web on Safari and MacOS (Chrome and Firefox will not work)
Let’s get onto the Install Guide
Plex CrunchyRoll Install-Guide
- Firstly, download the latest version of Plex CrunchyRoll at this link,
- Extract the downloaded ZIP into a temporary folder,
- Rename the directory to Crunchyroll.bundle
- Navigate to your Plex Plug-ins folder, do you not know where your Plex Plug-ins folder is? This article may help you.
- Move the renamed file into your Plex Plug-ins folder
- Restart your Plex Media Server
Do you like Plex CrunchyRoll, as always