Do you enjoy watching hockey? Do you follow it avidly? If you do Plex NHL is a must installed for you! Is Plex NHL the best hockey platform? Read on to see.
Plex NHL has to be installed from the UnSupported App Store, you can find that here. Though it may be harder, we aim to make the install process as easy as possible.
Before we get any further, we must get something clear. You can watch games live, but according to the channels description on the UnSupported Appstore : “Requires a subscription to NHL GameCenter Watch live out-of-market, regular season games in HD-quality and choose between the home or away team’s broadcast.” You can watch games on demand from the Vault.
So, what does this ad-don offer?
Plex NHL Features
- Watching Live Games
- Integration with the NHL GameCenter Watch subscription, with further live match customization.
- NHL Vault archived games for free streaming.
- Classic Games for streaming, under Classic Games
- Easy to understand layout.
- Great quality games, especially if using NHL GameCenter in live games.
- LIVE STREAMING
Right, let’s show you how to install Plex NHL
Plex NHL Install Guide
- If you haven’t already, follow this guide. It’s to install the UnSupported AppStore, the platform that we’ll be getting this channel from.
- Open the UnSupported Appstore by typing your Plex Media Server IP followed by the port :34000 (127.0.0.1:33400) Then Click UnSupported Appstore.
- Now click “Jump To”
- Open the dropdown menu and click “NHL” Then click “Jump To”
- Now click “Install.” Wait for it to say that the Installation is completed.
- Voila! Now Plex NHL is in your channel menu in Plex
I am not a massive fan of hockey, I’ve never really sat down to watch it properly before, but, now that I’ve got this Plex Channel, I may give it a try. We love your feedback, so be sure to…
Let us know what you think of this Channel on our Facebook & Twitter! Did we do something wrong? Let us know. Subscribe to the Newsletter by using the Subscription box on the homepage!