I’m sure you’ve heard of the site PrimeWire. Now, have you heard of Plex Primewire? It’s a great channel for streaming both TV and Movies! Is it any good? How do you install it? Read on for answers to your burning questions.
Disclaimer: Plex Primewire won’t work if your in the UK- read to the end for an exclusive offer for top VPN, IPVanish.
- Free movie streaming
- Free TV streaming
- Good Reliability
- Search Function
- Great Quality
- Latest copies of brand new movies
So, though that may not seem like a lot, it really does it well. Remember, you will not be able to experience any of these features if you live in the UK, if you do, be sure to look at the offer at the end for an exclusive discount. So, should we get onto the Install Guide?
- The forum post recommends deleting the Let Me Watch This Channel. Read here on how to remove a channel.
- First things first, download the channel (zipped) from here.
- Extact the downloaded file into a temporary folder.
- Then move “lmwt-kiss.bundle-master” to the plugins folder. Do you know where your plugins folder is? If not read this on how to find it.
- Reboot your Plex Media Server.
Plex PrimeWire is great! It’s streams work like a charm, that is, if you live outside the UK
If you don’t be sure to use our offer for 25% off of IPVanish, a level 1 VPN
Now, as always,
Be sure to check out our Twitter and Facebook and tell us what you think of Plex Primewire. What do you think of Plex PrimeWire, be sure to let us know! Any advice? Leave it down in the comments. Be sure to subscribe to ours newsletter by entering your email into the subscribe box on the homepage! Be sure to use our IPVanish offer for a great VPN to help PrimeWire work.