Do you use RSS to keep up to date with your audio/visual media? If so Plex RSS is for you. Want to know more? Be sure to read on…
Plex RSS Features
- Great amount of customization
- Works well with most RSS Feeds
- Streams audio and video from the source, so there is no extra compression on the audio/video
Plex RSS Install Guide
- Go to this link,
- Click the clone an download button, then click “Download as ZIP”
- Extract the zip, and rename the folder so instead of .bundle-master it just ends with .bundle
- Go to your Plex Plug-ins folder- do you know where your Plex Plugins folder is? If not, this article may help you.
- Move the renamed folder into the Plex Plug-ins folder.
- Reboot your Plex Media Server.
Note: If you are using the Plex Home Theater client, your RSS will only update every 24 hours.
Voila! You now have Plex RSS- be sure to..