Note- Make sure you enter our holiday giveaway in conjunction with 24 Days of Plex Tips – If you haven’t yet, you can enter it here. Let’s get straight into the Plex Vice News
According to Plex, Plex: “VICE.com is an ever-expanding nebula of immersive investigative journalism, uncomfortable sociological examination, uncouth activities, making fun of people who should know better, and award-winning documentaries from a worldwide network of contributors.”
Is this true? It remains to be seen. But, did you know, Plex Vice News isn’t the only Plex-Vice Integration? We’ll cover the others in the coming days.
NOTE: This is Geoblocked in some places. You will need a VPN- read to the end for our offer on the VPN IPVanish
So, what does this channel allow you to do?
- Easy streaming of all the Vice News Shows/Videos
- Reliable Streaming
- High Quality Streaming
- Really interesting content, points raised that I didn’t expect.
- Easy installation (Official integration)
Apart from that, there isn’t much there. But, what it does, it does well.
Let’s get onto the Install Guide
As this is official, it’s not to hard to install!
- Go to your Plex Web Client *PLEX IP ADDRESS*:32400/web
- Login, and open the channels section,
- Click Install Channel””
- Click “Media Types” then “Video”
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Vice News
- Click Install
- You now have Plex Vice News
VICE.com is a great Plex integration, in my opinion, but…
Do you think differently? Do you completely hate Vice News, if so, why? We love your advice, so be sure to give us some on our Twitter and Facebook. Do you enjoy what we do, subscribe to our Newsletter for weekly updates (starting soon) by entering your email in the subscription box on our homepage!