If your at all interested in the Kodi scene, you will have probably ran into into metadata app Trakt.tv. Now, you can use trakt in Plex. What does Plex Trakt let you do you?
Plex Trakt Features
The Plex Forum post lists a few key features, and these are as follows:
- Automatically track every TV show and movie you watch
- Upload watched history, ratings and playback progress to your Trakt.tv profile
- Synchronize data between supported applications (Kodi, MediaPortal, Emby, Infuse)
- Link all your Plex users to individual Trakt.tv profiles
These features basically sum up what this channel does, but, many channels have only one release that works on every platform, but, Plex Trakt has a tailored release for most platforms, if you are techy, look at this, but for the rest of us, we’ll just use the unsupported app store.
Plex Trakt Install Guide
- Boot up the unsupported app store, if you don’t know how to do that, this should help.
- Click jump to and, in the drop down menu select Trakt.tv, and click the button saying jump to.