Do you enjoying learning and being told awesome stories at the same time? If so, Ted Talks on Plex is for you.
Did you know that Plex has the Unsupported App Store but official channels as well? Some require Plex’s paid service, Plex Pass, though some are free. Ted Talks on Plex is one of these.
Ted Talks on Plex is one of my personal favorite channels, I watch Tedx on YouTube a lot, but it’s so, so useful having all of the talks in one central hub.
When opening the Ted Talks On Plex channel you get five options:
- Newest Releases
- Most Viewed
- Trending Now
- Hidden Gems (Some of the less well-known talks that are well worth a watch)
- Full Library
If you click on one of these options, you get a plethora of talks to pick from.
Each talk has a description if you wish to know in more depth what the talk is about.
They are all about eighteen-minutes long. Though in this time they all manage to be excellent, teaching the listener or blowing the listener’s mind. That’s what makes Ted amazing.
If your new to Ted, I’d suggest starting with the Trending Ted Talks. Most of the time they include something current, interesting and well presented.
Ted Talks On Plex Install Guide
- Open up Plex and from the main menu, navigate to the Channels section.
- Click Install Channels > Categories > Educational
- Scroll down until you see Ted Talks and click on it.
- Click on Install and the Ted Talks channel will be installed! It can be found in your Plex Channels section.
There you go, you now have Ted Talks on Plex.
Any Ted Talks you particularly enjoyed watching? Any Questions? Let us know on Twitter or Facebook!
Be sure to follow us on Twitter to be notified when we post a new article!